Sunday, August 9, 2009

Rush layeths the Smack Down

From the Washington Examiner, lifted from Hotair.Com:

“Everyone seems to ignore that Pelosi started this, saying town hall participants were showing up with swastikas, etc. That’s calling them Nazis, as Dick Durbin referred to our Gitmo interrogators from the Senate floor. I’ve been listening to the left compare George W. Bush to Hitler for eight years. I’ve been listening to Democrats and the left compare conservatism to Nazis my whole career. This time I responded. In kind, by comparing the radical left policies of the Nazis to today’s radical left leadership of the Democrat Party. I’m not surprised they don’t like it.”

Apparently David Brooks made a serious error in jumping on Rush. Nixon thought the left had learned better than that by now.

No comments: